7 Segment Display
We have mounted a large 7 segment display on the wall in the office, hooked up to an ATMega microcontroller that displays the number of people currently viewing the webcam feeds.
Completed. No further work to be done, barring repurposing of the hardware
- Code: "git clone ~ssalbiz/dev/7seg"
- Contains both microcontroller code and daemonized scripts that run on the webcam host
- Circuit diagram: yell at j3
- Daemon: code is committed to the repo, documentation of how it works is also there.
- There is an upstart init job on bit-shifter that is responsible for starting this daemon in /etc/init/camcount.conf