We should make new tshirts.
Our old design is simple and awesome. Ian Goldberg said we suck and CSC used to have cooler tshirts with designs
Note that a lot of people have our current shirt and therefore will not be buying it if we get the same design.
- These worked well.
- People already own them though, so they won't rebuy.
- Ian Goldberg said they were boring and that we used to have ones with designs.
Math is hard
- Front: "Math is hard, let's do Computer Science\n Computer Science Club" Back: Same as old shirt. Shirt could be pink with black writing
- ilcharle said he wouldn't want to wear it because someone might not get the reference and think that he thinks math is hard (see: insecure)
- ALT: "Computer Science is hard, let's go shopping!\n Computer Science Club". More direct reference to the barbie thing, the more thorough sarcasm should protect the egos of the insecure.
- A pink shirt would be awesome regardless.
- rjputins mentioned this, I'll let her fill this in.
- Again, something that rjputins mentioned. Useful for resurrecting no pants day?