Jump to navigation Jump to search
We should make new tshirts.
Our old design is simple and awesome. Ian Goldberg said we suck and CSC used to have cooler tshirts with designs
Note that a lot of people have our current shirt and therefore will not be buying it if we get the same design.
- These worked well.
- People already own them though, so they won't rebuy.
- Ian Goldberg said they were boring and that we used to have ones with designs.
Math is hard
- Front: "Math is hard, let's do Computer Science\n Computer Science Club" Back: Same as old shirt. Shirt could be pink with black writing
- ilcharle said he wouldn't want to wear it because someone might not get the reference and think that he thinks math is hard (see: insecure)
- ALT: "Computer Science is hard, let's go shopping!\n Computer Science Club". More direct reference to the barbie thing, the more thorough sarcasm should protect the egos of the insecure.
- A pink shirt would be awesome regardless.
- rjputins mentioned this, I'll let her fill this in.
- Again, something that rjputins mentioned. Useful for resurrecting no pants day?