Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:27, 2 March 2008 by Monsieur Panino (talk | contribs) (ÜBERTRAGE OHNE GENEHMIGUNG KEINE URHEBERRECHTLICH GESCHÜTZTEN INHALTE!)
The following are the day-to-day policies for running the CSC Office. They are set down by the Office Manager or, should there not be a current Office Manager, by the Secretary.
- No sleeping in the office.
- No playing games in the office unless for the purpose of an assignment or if you are writing one.
- No sex in the office.
- The office is not your locker; don't leave things here.
- The office is not your pantry; don't leave food here, especially if it contains common allergens.
- Clean up your rubbish.
- The stapler may be used only inside the office.
Office Staff Guidelines
The office staff should try to keep up on these tasks
- Restock the fridge frequently
- Pick up refuse around the office
- Re-shelve books into their proper places
- Sweep when one closes the office