Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are the day to day policies for running the CSC Office. They are set down by the Office Manager, or should there not be a current Office Manager, the Secretary.
- No sleeping in the office.
- No playing games in the office unless for the purpose of an assignment or if you are writing one.
- No sex in the office.
- The office is not your locker, don't leave things here.
- The office is not your pantry, don't leave food here, especially if it contains common allergens.
- Clean up your trash.
- The stapler can only be used inside the office.
Office Staff Guidelines
The office staff should try to keep up on these tasks
- Restock the fridge frequently
- Pick up trash arround the office
- Re-shelf books into their proper places
- Sweep when you close the office