This page is in progress. Please feel free to edit.
Methods of advertising:
To CSC members:
- CSC general email, sent out at regular intervals
- CSC Website
- IRC channel topic
- Facebook group and ctdalek account
- Twitter account
- Daily Bulletin
Posters (Most work, but important!): Print one, and use the CSC photocopy code in Mathsoc.
- 6 to Mathsoc for their boards
- One for each CSC board:
- big 3rd floor board
- smaller 3rd floor board by QNC tunnel
- 2nd floor board
- board outside office
- several other locked cabinets on 3rd floor, need the key
- one inside office
- Hallway posters:
- 4 student-floors in MC * 5 stairwells * 2 posters each (40) on doors -- NOT WALLS. Use masking tape only.
- 3 in DC-MC tunnel
- 3 for Software engineering labs
- 4 for DC lobby (on poles outside library)
- FEDS postering in SLC. TBD how many and where to get approved.
- Engsoc postering (20? TBD) Bring a stapler, get engsoc to approve, then distribute.
- Especially if relevant to first years, get up REV/V1 cafeteria posters.
Try to make posters nice. Make sure to replace all the boilerplate. (I will stab people if I see EXTERMINATE on serious posters!)