Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are things that syscom should do eventually:
- Buy hardware upgrades for `natural-flavours` from MEF money.
- Prepare MEF request for `sodium-benzoate` upgrades/replacement.
- Make roundcube use webauth, or else make webauth not tell you not to log into roundcube.
- Establish remote syslog
- Get ginseng installed in the Science machine room
- Get UPS monitoring working across multiple systems
- Clean up the cabling in the office.
- Get `/users` onto LVM.
- `/users` backups
- Disaster recovery plan
- Back up containers?
- Get an IP/KVM for the machine room which doesn't suck?
- Update the wiki.
- Get stuff for natural-flavours & install
- Sort through keyboards in the office
- Fix the webcam counter (jj2baile)
- Put ginseng back together
- Figure out all the hardware in the office
- mounting USB sticks - special permissions required, can they be relaxed?
When in the Machine Room
- Rotate CPUs in `hfcs` to see if it's the CPU or the socket that's causing NMI issues.
- Set up binaerpilot?
- Make sure that the IPMI/console connections are correct, up-to-date, and working.