Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are things that syscom should do eventually:
- Prepare MEF request for `sodium-benzoate` upgrades/replacement.
- Prepare MEF request for drives for cobalamin.
- Make roundcube use webauth, or else make webauth not tell you not to log into roundcube.
- Establish remote syslog
- Get UPS monitoring working across multiple systems
- `/users` backups
- Disaster recovery plan
- Put backup containers onto cobalamin
- Get an IP/KVM for the machine room which doesn't suck?
- Update the wiki.
- Get stuff for natural-flavours & install (e45lee)
- Sort through keyboards in the office
- Fix the webcam counter (jj2baile)
- mounting USB sticks - special permissions required, can they be relaxed?
- clean up wiki vandalism
- make uploading videos less painful
When in the Machine Room
- Rotate CPUs in `hfcs` to see if it's the CPU or the socket that's causing NMI issues.
- Set up binaerpilot.
- Make sure that the IPMI/console connections are correct, up-to-date, and working.
- Add "DO NO TURN ON" label to phlogiston
- Fix psilodump's and aspartame's IPs and routing
- psilodump should not be routable outside aspartame. This is currently accomplished by fuckery. This *should* be fixed to use the net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_filter sysctl.
- Look into expanding /scratch and using RAID using spare disks in the office.
- Decommission denardo
Science Machine Room
- Setup Cobalamin (space has already been set aside for us)