Our club library is pretty impressive, for 1980. We should seriously consider changing this to 2007. Content decisions seem to generally be made by strongly opinionated individuals whereas we should be focused on providing resources for anyone on campus who is interested in computer science.
- Update and improve library content.
- Bring in a proper library management system.
- Set up some method of keeping the library current in the future.
- Re-evaluate the purpose of our library.
- Approximation Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Computer and Intractability (Grey & Johnson)
- Knuth Art of Computer Programming
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Project Management
- Software Requirements
- Software Design & Architecture
- Software Testing
- Security (Firewalls)
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Numerical Analysis
- Visual Basic .NET
- Databases [SQL]
- Unix/Linux Beginner Books