Between the CSClub and MathSoc there are two switches. The switches can be managed through ona.
- 24-port HP ProCurve 2810
- Owned by the CSClub; funded by MEF
- Used to connect club server
- Located in MC 3015 in the "clubs rack(s)"
- 48-port HP ProCurve 2810
- Owned by CSCF; funded by MEF
- Used to connect club offices
- Located in MC 3015
- Port 38 on this switch connects to MC3001 Port A04. Use this drop for code parties instead of running the very long Ethernet cable across the hall and tripping everyone.